Aspiring author climbing her way out of the slushpile.

A woman made of prose and poem seeking the keys to publication.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today

Today I mailed the first 30 pages of The Strange World of Neve Rimbel to Bookstop Literary Agency via snail mail. I also sent an e-mail to another agency. So far my manuscript hasn't had the best of luck, but I haven't exhausted my list yet. So I'm ever hopeful.

Of course I'm not resting on my laurels I'm still working on the revisions of my third manuscript, it's called QuestSeekers or I might change it to the Quest or TruthQuest. Anyways, it's about a young prince and three villagers who search for the fountain of truth to clear his name. I know I have to work on the pitch.

Today I learned a new word, insouciant. It means to be calm and carefree. Here's to tomorrow being insouciant.

No comments:

Post a Comment