Aspiring author climbing her way out of the slushpile.

A woman made of prose and poem seeking the keys to publication.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Intro






This is an into about me. "Who an I?" you ask. I'm spider....oh wait movie qoute came into my head. I don't even know if that from the movie. Anyways. My given name is Rosandra. I have an unspeakable nickname. I will not reveal it. I'm in my third decade of life. (more like the doldrums of watching drying paint). I am not nor have I've ever been the gregarious sort. I'm more of a loner. One-woman wolf pack.

I'm idiosyncratic and proud of it. A dreamer basking in her quietude. An aficionado of the written word. I find stupidity off-putting. I'm often underestimated but not deflated. I care, I'm filled with apathy, I smile, I scowl, I shed tears, I have fears. I need a rope to tug me out of my lackadaisical state.

I'm a story spinner, story teller, verse writer, I'm a bundle of creative energy. I am Rosandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment